Solar Star Attic Fans unite advanced solar technologies with progressive designs to deliver exceptional power and performance. The result is a ventilation system that efficiently vents heat and moisture from your attic that, when trapped, can damage your home and drive up energy costs. Your attic stays cool and dry, giving you greater comfort and prolonging the life of your roof, all while saving energy and lowering your utility bills.
- Advanced 10- or 22-watt photovoltaic solar panel provides maximum energy capture
- Durable panel resists damage from hail, wind and foreign objects
- Brushless DC motor produces increased efficiency and reliability
- Progressive design reduces noise for whisper-quiet operation
- Five-wing, polymeric blades are non-corrosive and minimize vibration for quiet operation
- Lightweight design reduces motor resistance for increased performance and reliability
- Specialized body design maximizes air flow for greater capacity
- Engineered to enhance the lifetime of the fan
Interior Mount Design
Solar Star interior mount attic fans use the same solar technology and body design as our roof mount models. An advanced 10-watt photovoltaic solar panel captures the sun's energy to propel the high-performance motor. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant polymeric fan blades resist rusting and minimize vibration for smooth, quiet operation. Engineered to mount inside your attic, this discreet model can be used to convert passive gable, dormer, powered and whirlybird vents into an active, solar-powered venting system.
- Powered by an advanced 10-watt photovoltaic solar panel for maximum energy capture.
- Features a high-performance brushless DC motor for increased efficiency and a five-wing polymeric blade design for quiet operation and reliable performance.